sexta-feira, 30 de dezembro de 2011

A Little Something, a Big Everything.

Her hair… Her deep green eyes… Her smile… Her smell. Every step she takes makes me going crazier, that tiny ass going from one side to another makes me a boner. I knew she had to be mine since that day in the police station. I want to possess her, I want to make her scream with pleasure, and she deserves to be penetrated with everything I have…

Hi, I’m Soph.I’m currently 23 years old and I live in Huntington Beach with Barbie (Barbara), Laura and one of my best friends Nitai.
I’m an orphan, because my mom died when she was giving birth, and my dad is a scumbag that I hate with every piece of my body.


She’s so mysterious, so hot… She seems tough, but, at the same time, she is the sweetest thing on heart. She just needs someone like me, I’m capable to do everything for her, she is like a little princess who still hasn’t found her prince charming.

Disclaimer: I do not own Avenged Sevenfold or anyone related with them! I wish I did, but I don't... :'(
Every other character in this story is made up by me, so don't steal! ;p
I would like to apologize in advance to some errors you might find on my writing... I do the best I know in a foreign language! ;p

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário